Ir al contenido principal.
Enlaces relacionados:  Presse  Société  Clientes  Nous contacter
Solsoft

Forum

Need your help to keep PHP-OpenIsis alive (adjunto castellano)


Auteur Message
le: 11. 05. 2005 [18:48]
braulio
Braulio Solano Rojas
Auteur du fil
Inscrit depuis: 16.05.2008
Interventions: 2
Hi!

I would like to know what are the sites using the extension PHP-OpenIsis.
You know, the extension you can find at http://pecl.php.net/package/isis,
at the OpenIsis site, at my company site, etc. The extension I
programmed.

I would like to know also what projects are using it. I know that Igloo
and Clabel are using it. It would be nice also to have a list of sites
using those projects.

This will help me a lot... tell you more later.

Best regards,

B.

--------

¡Hola!

Quisiera saber que sitios utilizan la extensión PHP-OpenIsis. Ustedes
saben, la extensión que se encuentra en http://pecl.php.net/package/isis,
en el sitio de OpenIsis, en el sitio de mi compañía, etc. La extensión
que yo programé.

Quisiera saber también que proyectos la están utilizando. Yo sé que Igloo
y Clabel la utilizan. Sería bueno también tener una lista de los sitios
utilizando tales proyectos.

Esto me ayudaría mucho... les contaré más luego.

Saludos,

B.

------------------------------------------
Posted to Phorum via PhorumMail
le: 11. 05. 2005 [18:56]
orkcu@yahoo.com
Peña
Inscrit depuis: 31.12.1969
Interventions: 0
--- Braulio José Solano Rojas <braulio@solsoft.co.cr>
wrote:

> --------
>
> ¡Hola!
>
> Quisiera saber que sitios utilizan la extensión
> PHP-OpenIsis. Ustedes
> saben, la extensión que se encuentra en
> http://pecl.php.net/package/isis,
> en el sitio de OpenIsis, en el sitio de mi compañía,
> etc. La extensión
> que yo programé.
>
> Quisiera saber también que proyectos la están
> utilizando. Yo sé que Igloo
> y Clabel la utilizan. Sería bueno también tener una
> lista de los sitios
> utilizando tales proyectos.

Hola Braulio

bueno, que yo conozca, Clabel esta instalado donde yo
trabajo:
http://biblio.casadelasamericas.org/clabel/opac/search_opac_query.php

tambien han estado evaluando el proyecto en otros
lugares, pero desconozco si lo estan usando, creo que
las personas que lo han probado estan suscritas a esta
lista y seguro te diran

Clabel tambien lo hemos instalado en otros lugares aca
en cuba pero que no tienen presencia en internet pues
solo dan el servicio para la red interna ( LAN )

BTW, podria darte un patch a ver si te agradan dos
nuevas funciones que le agrege al modulo?


saludos
roger



Discover Yahoo!
Have fun online with music videos, cool games, IM and more. Check it out!
http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html

------------------------------------------
Posted to Phorum via PhorumMail
le: 11. 05. 2005 [19:15]
braulio
Braulio Solano Rojas
Auteur du fil
Inscrit depuis: 16.05.2008
Interventions: 2
Roger Peña dijo:
>
>
> Hola Braulio
>
> bueno, que yo conozca, Clabel esta instalado donde yo
> trabajo:
> http://biblio.casadelasamericas.org/clabel/opac/search_opac_query.php
>

Gracias.

>
> BTW, podria darte un patch a ver si te agradan dos
> nuevas funciones que le agrege al modulo?
>
Claro, si no crean incompatibilidades hacia atrás, dele viaje, mándelas.

Abrazos,

B.

------------------------------------------
Posted to Phorum via PhorumMail
le: 11. 05. 2005 [20:10]
genel@ucol.mx
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ram=F3n_Genel_G=F3mez?
Inscrit depuis: 31.12.1969
Interventions: 0
Que tal Braulio!
En la Universidad de Colima lo usamos en la biblioteca
de Tesis de Posgrado
http://digeset.ucol.mx/tesis_posgrado/
Saludos!

Braulio José Solano Rojas escribió:

>Hi!
>
>I would like to know what are the sites using the extension PHP-OpenIsis.
>You know, the extension you can find at http://pecl.php.net/package/isis,
>at the OpenIsis site, at my company site, etc. The extension I
>programmed.
>
>I would like to know also what projects are using it. I know that Igloo
>and Clabel are using it. It would be nice also to have a list of sites
>using those projects.
>
>This will help me a lot... tell you more later.
>
>Best regards,
>
>B.
>
>--------
>
>¡Hola!
>
>Quisiera saber que sitios utilizan la extensión PHP-OpenIsis. Ustedes
>saben, la extensión que se encuentra en http://pecl.php.net/package/isis,
>en el sitio de OpenIsis, en el sitio de mi compañía, etc. La extensión
>que yo programé.
>
>Quisiera saber también que proyectos la están utilizando. Yo sé que Igloo
>y Clabel la utilizan. Sería bueno también tener una lista de los sitios
>utilizando tales proyectos.
>
>Esto me ayudaría mucho... les contaré más luego.
>
>Saludos,
>
>B.
>
>
>
>
>

--
Ramón Genel Gómez
Subd. de Procesos Técnicos
CENEDIC/Universidad de Colima
Tel. (312) 316-1087 Ext. 35408

------------------------------------------
Posted to Phorum via PhorumMail
le: 12. 05. 2005 [03:08]
sutter@ecology.at
Philipp Sutter
Inscrit depuis: 31.12.1969
Interventions: 0
sorry, i am using malete from www.malete.com
p.

------------------------------------------
Posted to Phorum via PhorumMail
le: 12. 05. 2005 [10:14]
reross@cirma.org.gt
Robin Ross
Inscrit depuis: 31.12.1969
Interventions: 0
Yo utilizo open-isis y clabel en mi sitio

http://acervos.cirma.org.gt/clabel41/opac/


saludos,


robin

El mié, 11-05-2005 a las 19:10 -0500, Ramón Genel Gómez escribió:
> Que tal Braulio!
> En la Universidad de Colima lo usamos en la biblioteca
> de Tesis de Posgrado
> http://digeset.ucol.mx/tesis_posgrado/
> Saludos!
>
> Braulio José Solano Rojas escribió:
>
> >Hi!
> >
> >I would like to know what are the sites using the extension PHP-OpenIsis.
> >You know, the extension you can find at http://pecl.php.net/package/isis,
> >at the OpenIsis site, at my company site, etc. The extension I
> >programmed.
> >
> >I would like to know also what projects are using it. I know that Igloo
> >and Clabel are using it. It would be nice also to have a list of sites
> >using those projects.
> >
> >This will help me a lot... tell you more later.
> >
> >Best regards,
> >
> >B.
> >
> >--------
> >
> >¡Hola!
> >
> >Quisiera saber que sitios utilizan la extensión PHP-OpenIsis. Ustedes
> >saben, la extensión que se encuentra en http://pecl.php.net/package/isis,
> >en el sitio de OpenIsis, en el sitio de mi compañía, etc. La extensión
> >que yo programé.
> >
> >Quisiera saber también que proyectos la están utilizando. Yo sé que Igloo
> >y Clabel la utilizan. Sería bueno también tener una lista de los sitios
> >utilizando tales proyectos.
> >
> >Esto me ayudaría mucho... les contaré más luego.
> >
> >Saludos,
> >
> >B.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
--
Robin Ross <reross@cirma.org.gt>
CIRMA

------------------------------------------
Posted to Phorum via PhorumMail
le: 12. 05. 2005 [10:49]
israel@FEE.TCHE.BR
Israel Jose Cefrin da Silva
Inscrit depuis: 31.12.1969
Interventions: 0
Hi Braulio
I=B4m using Opensis+PHP on 2 websites of the state government of Rio Grande=
do Sul, Brazil.

http://www.fee.rs.gov.br/sitefee/pt/content/biblioteca/pg_acervo.php
and
http://www.bibvirtual.rs.gov.br

Both are government projects.

We are trying to participate on Unesco meeting on Salvador (september) as a=
poster.


regards
=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D=
-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D
=A0Israel Cefrin
=A0t=E9cnico webdesigner
=A0=A0=A0 israel @ fee.tche[dot]br
=A0=A0=A0 msn:isra_rs@hotmail.com
=A0=A0=A0 icq:74378983
=A0=A0=A0 +55 51 3216 9084 - work
=A0=A0=A0 +55 51 8421 7888 - cel
=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D=
-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D

------------------------------------------
Posted to Phorum via PhorumMail
le: 12. 05. 2005 [11:04]
paul@malete.org
Klaus Ripke
Inscrit depuis: 31.12.1969
Interventions: 0
Maybe a little bit off topic,
but anybody has been playing around with PHP-Gtk?
You're all doing web-based stuff, no?

I'm not all that fond of Gtk,
since 1.2.x lacks proper Unicode support,
2.x is a fat slow beast,
and the overall programming model is rather ugly
(compared to Tk).

But still, some nice little GUI apps could be set
up rather quickly using all the PHP/ISIS
magic already done by you guys,
and, really, I am sooooooo sick of WinIsis,
we need some GUI staff! Now!


I'm considering to create a starting point based
on PHP-Gtk 1.0.1 (which means Gtk 1.2.x, PHP 4.3.x)
and put it to sourceforge. Who'd like to contribute?


cheers
Paul

------------------------------------------
Posted to Phorum via PhorumMail
le: 12. 05. 2005 [11:19]
orkcu@yahoo.com
Peña
Inscrit depuis: 31.12.1969
Interventions: 0
--- Klaus Ripke <paul@malete.org> wrote:
> Maybe a little bit off topic,
> but anybody has been playing around with PHP-Gtk?
> You're all doing web-based stuff, no?
>
> I'm not all that fond of Gtk,
> since 1.2.x lacks proper Unicode support,
> 2.x is a fat slow beast,
> and the overall programming model is rather ugly
> (compared to Tk).
>
> But still, some nice little GUI apps could be set
> up rather quickly using all the PHP/ISIS
> magic already done by you guys,
> and, really, I am sooooooo sick of WinIsis,
> we need some GUI staff! Now!
>

why is really needed ?
I can only see the importance of a GUI if you need
something personal, like to storage your e-mail into a
ISIS db and then you want to manage it, something that
nobody else will need or need to work with.
do i miss other scenario?


>
> I'm considering to create a starting point based
> on PHP-Gtk 1.0.1 (which means Gtk 1.2.x, PHP 4.3.x)
> and put it to sourceforge. Who'd like to
> contribute?

I think there is a PHP-tool to use php-code as a GUI,
maybe is PHP-GTK but I could not remember

If I see the need and the code could also be re-used
by php module you can count me icon_smile.gif

roger



Discover Yahoo!
Get on-the-go sports scores, stock quotes, news and more. Check it out!
http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html

------------------------------------------
Posted to Phorum via PhorumMail
le: 12. 05. 2005 [11:28]
paul@malete.org
Klaus Ripke
Inscrit depuis: 31.12.1969
Interventions: 0
On Thu, May 12, 2005 at 08:19:30AM -0700, Roger Pe=F1a wrote:
>=20
> --- Klaus Ripke <paul@malete.org> wrote:
> > we need some GUI staff! Now!
err ... stuff. but also staff!

> why is really needed ?
to reach those millions and billions of WinIsis users
not daring to "set up a webserver" on their box.

> I can only see the importance of a GUI if you need
> something personal, like to storage your e-mail into a
> ISIS db and then you want to manage it, something that
> nobody else will need or need to work with.
> do i miss other scenario?
well I guess in the area of data entry in general
there are some nice and helpful possibilities in a GUI
which are hard or impossible to do in a browser.

I mean, you can do everything you *really need* in a browser,
and some more, having a Javascript fest,
but still there are advantages to a GUI.
Could you implement IsisMarc in a browser?

------------------------------------------
Posted to Phorum via PhorumMail



Identification de l'utilisateur

Entrez votre nom d'utilisateur et votre mot de passe pour vous identifier:
Identification

Mot de passe oublié ?


Copyright © 2003-2009, Solsoft de Costa Rica S.A.
Charte de confidentialité