Ir al contenido principal.
Enlaces relacionados:  Prensa  Compañía  Clientes  Contáctenos
Solsoft

Foros

it is possible to eschange a litle bit the php-openisis module?


Autor Mensaje
Escrito en: 19. 08. 2004 [15:37]
roger@infomed.sld.cu
Roger Peña Escob
Autor del tema
registrado desde: 31.12.1969
Entradas: 0
hi

braulio, is it possible to create another isis function in the module?
i'm trying to create someking of web services for write support using wxi=
s but i need to
know the last mfn in my database.
i find that the function isis_fetch_flat_array_from_mfn use an openisis f=
unction just at
the begining, to know if the mfn that the user suply is in range, is it p=
ossible to
create another small PHP function that use the same openisis function jus=
t to get the
last MFN ?

another question, do you want to have a rpm for the module (so people don=
't have to
compile it in case the use redhat linux)?

saludos
roger

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Nodo central de la red Infomed (http://www.sld.cu)
Usuario linux: 97152 (http://counter.li.org)
Miembro del grupo de coordinacion de LinuxCuba (http://www.linux.cu)

"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important
that you do it."
Gandhi
----------------------------------------------------------------------


-------------------------------------------------
Este mensaje fue enviado usando el servicio de correo en web de Infomed
http://webmail.sld.cu

------------------------------------------
Posted to Phorum via PhorumMail
Escrito en: 20. 08. 2004 [17:41]
Braulio José Solano Rojas
registrado desde: 31.12.1969
Entradas: 0
Hello

Roger Peña Escobio wrote:

> hi
>
> braulio, is it possible to create another isis function in the
> module?
> i'm trying to create someking of web services for write support
> using wxis but i need to
> know the last mfn in my database.
> i find that the function isis_fetch_flat_array_from_mfn use an
> openisis function just at
> the begining, to know if the mfn that the user suply is in
> range, is it possible to
> create another small PHP function that use the same openisis
> function just to get the
> last MFN ?

Done! It is in CVS at Sourceforge.

> another question, do you want to have a rpm for the module (so
> people don't have to
> compile it in case the use redhat linux)?

No. Other people will use SuSe, Mandrake, Debian, etc. I don't care about RPMS.

If you have PHP well installed you can run this:

pear install isis

It will install the extension downloading it from the repository at php.net. Just try it. Tell me if it works.

You can also do this:

pear download isis
pear makerpm isis-1.0.3p3.tgz

This will create an RPM spec file.

Best regards,

B.



Iniciar sesión de usuario

Introduzca su nombre de usuario y contraseña para iniciar su sesión en el sitio web:
Iniciar sesión

¿Ha olvidado su contraseña?


Copyright © 2003-2009, Solsoft de Costa Rica S.A.
Declaración de privacidad